Great question Kay! Here are the steps to post a video:
1. Visit the “Video Feedback Forum.”
2. Make sure you are logged into your account.
3. Scroll down beneath everyone else’s posts. You should see a form to create a topic title, and body text.
4. Put in the title of your video, and the in the body, put in an embed code. Every video that you post on Youtube or any other video hosting site should have an embed code. Here’s how to embed a video through Youtube.
5. Click submit, and you should have a new topic in the forum which should have a video.
Thanks for the great question! Hope to see your video soon.
Thanks! I think I can do it now. Except I’ll have to figure out how to put a video on YouTube… Maybe my daughter can help me! I worked on the first desktops that were available at universities and was ahead of most and now I’m almost hopelessly behind!