Wow! It seems you have the style down… Now for some humor.
The main differences between the traditional and classical players are that traditional players tend to:
1. Hold the bow anywhere from the frog to the middle of the bow
2. Hold the fiddle so that it points out in front of them
3. Use a smaller amount of bow length when playing
4. Tap their feet when playing
5. Not read music
6. Play better after a couple of drinks (at least to them)
7. Keep a fairly expressionless face
Classical players, on the other hand, do none of the above.