#18468 Reply

MaryKateW
Participant

I intend to wait until the fingering tapes come off to upgrade my violin, but was considering a new bow for Christmas. Should I wait until I get a new violin and buy them both at once, or is it a good idea to go ahead and get a new bow so that I can get used to it?