After observing my bowing, I have decided that my problem at this point is not maintaining a straight bow as much as it is the weakness in my wrist making it impossible for me to maintain the correct amount of weight on the string. So until the Botox begins to wear off I will not be able to produce the best sound. If I’m lucky then what happened in the past will happen again: the current round of Botox injections (necessary to control the tremors in my fingers and wrist, will gradually wear off in about three months (by mid August) and the tremors will not reappear for up to one year obviating the need for further injections at that time. The last time this happened I had hoped they wouldn’t come back at all, but that wasn’t to be. I just hope that I get extended relief from the tremors again this time!