1. How is each course setup? 2. Who would be the teacher on the Violin Tutor Pro Website? 3. Can I access the lessons anywhere? 4. How long is each lesson? 5. How much time should I dedicate to learning on the site? 6. Can I learn as an absolute beginner? 7. Am I too old or young to learn with Violin Tutor Pro? 8. Is it difficult to learn through the courses? 9. How will I be billed and is my payment secure? 10. How do I access the lessons once I’m a member? 11. How do I cancel the membership? 12. Can I get the lessons on DVD?
1. How is each course setup?
Each Course is setup with 40-50 private lesson plans that include video instruction from Michael and lesson music that goes along with each concept. Practice suggestions and tips are included with every tutorial.
2. Who would be the teacher on the Violin Tutor Pro Website? All videos are created and setup by Michael Sanchez, professional private teacher in the United States. Michael is the teacher for every lesson on the website.
3. Can I access the lessons anywhere? As long as you have access to the Internet, you can watch any of Michael’s lessons on his website. Even if you only have limited times where you can access the Internet, you can still learn by accessing the lessons whenever you have time.
4. How long is each lesson? Each lesson varies between 3-7 minutes and includes demonstration of how each song should be played and close-up views of the instrument for you to follow along.
5. How much time should I dedicate to learning on the site? You can learn to play the violin/fiddle at your own pace and in the comfort of your home anytime! Most students have busy schedules but still have time to practice and learn through the system for an average of 60-90 minutes/week.
6. Can I learn as an absolute beginner? The beginner lessons for violin and fiddle start off at the very basics of how to hold the violin bow, tuning the instrument, technique, how to read music and much more!
7. Am I too old or young to learn with Violin Tutor Pro? Michael has students as young as 6 and as old as 89 learning to play the violin even as pure beginners with the lessons. Age is never a restriction to learning to play the violin/fiddle!
8. Is it difficult to learn through the courses? The violin and fiddle courses are setup for your success and include everything there is to know about playing the instrument correctly. With time, patience and most importantly a sense of motivation, you will join the hundreds of others who have learned the violin/fiddle through Michael’s lessons!
9. How will I be billed and is my payment secure? Payments are processed through paypal which is one of the most trusted payment gateways available on the web. You can receive access to the lessons by credit card though paypal and you will be billed $9.99 monthly until you decide to cancel your membership.
10. How do I access the lessons once I’m a member? Once you pay through paypal, you will be forwarded to a page where you provide a unique user name and password. Once you create your account you can login to the lessons on any page of the website.
11. How do I cancel the membership? You can submit a support ticket to cancel your membership, or you can also cancel the recurring billing on your paypal profile very easily. Support ticket requests are processed within 24 hours.
12. Can I get the lessons on DVD? Every lesson that is included in the membership is available on DVD. You can purchase any of our Violin or Fiddle Lessons on DVD by clicking on our top tab that reads “About DVDs.”
Have any other questions/concerns? Click on our support button at the top of the website!